CAPITAL FOR EXPANDING COMPANIES. SAFE AND SECURE EB-5 INVESTMENTS.
Welcome to the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center. We put the power of EB-5 within your reach—turning business potential into progress and U.S. residency into reality.
- Stimulate economic development, create new jobs, and improve regional productivity through direct foreign investment in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Make EB-5 investments easy, transparent, and successful
For many foreigners, dreams to immigrate to the United States of America are less about a place to live, but rather the endless opportunities that come with U.S. residency. In fact, immigrants today share many of the same ambitions as America’s founding fathers. Investing through the EB-5 program continues to be the fastest way to U.S. residency.
What sets us apart from other Regional Centers?
Located in the heart of America’s strongest economy, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was the first regional center approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in North Dakota or Minnesota.
- Experience: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has successfully managed multiple projects in its designation, raising over $140 million in EB-5.
- Legacy: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is owned and managed by the UND Center of Innovation Foundation (Foundation). Formed in 1984, the Foundation was among the first entrepreneur outreach centers in the nation. To date, over 770 start-ups have been fostered by the Foundation resulting in nearly 7,000 jobs.
- Award Winning: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was recently recognized by two prestigious national awards. The first was awarded by the State Science & Technology Institute in September 2013, in Portland, Oregon, for Excellence in Technology-Based Economic Development. In May 2014, the National Business Incubation Association recognized the work of the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center for Increasing Access to Capital. The award was presented in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Ownership Role: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center does not take an ownership or equity position in the companies it represents. The reason is twofold; first it dilutes the founder and/or developer’s role in the company and secondly it creates a conflict of interest when managing the investors’ needs versus the company’s.
- Program Based: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is program based versus project based, offering a rolling application process for potential projects.
- Established Network: Over the years, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has built an extensive network of service providers, agents, and foreign investors.
- Stable Economy: North Dakota and Minnesota are continually ranked by highly prestigious organizations as the top preforming states. North Dakota was ranked by Moody’s Investment Rating as the “strongest economy in the USA” and by USA Gallup Poll as the “top job creator in the country by a wide margin.”
- University Affiliated: The Regional Center is located in the Center for Innovation at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The University of North Dakota is a member of the State of North Dakota Government University System.
- Additional Resources: Full coaching and assistance to companies preparing for an EB-5 investment is provided by the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center, while being transparent and honest about a project’s ability to successfully raise money from EB-5 investors. In addition the Foundation has the ability to provide companies additional resources in business start-up and expansion.
- EB-5 Policy Priorities Survey
IIUSA is focused on engaging members in its internal policy development and political processes to seek further consensus among the EB-5 and “end user” industries to speak with as unified a voice as possible. Please take 10-minutes of your time to complete this member feedback questionnaire and provide honest answers to these tough questions facing […]
- Read More
- North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center joins the EB-5 Rural Alliance
In recent years, as the EB-5 program has exponentially grown and the majority of those projects located in gateway cities. This has been an important step in the EB-5 program to show the growth potential of the program. However, as the program nears the sunset date of September 30, 2016 it is imperative that meaningful […]
- Read More
- A Deal Has Been Reached with OPEC to Freeze Oil Output Finally!
Breaking news this Tuesday brings the good news everybody in the oil and gas industry has been waiting for. In a sign of tentative cooperation among major oil producers, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia and Venezuela announced a plan on Tuesday to freeze output at current levels, a move intended to help bolster energy prices. The deal […]
- Read More
- North Dakota Oil is Not Worth Less Than Nothing
Last week we got the latest oil production report from North Dakota’s Department of Mineral Resources which showed output in November was down less than 5 percent from the state’s all-time record high. In fact, oil production was up slightly. Yet a Drudge Report headline states this: “BUST: NDakota Crude Worth Less Than Nothing…” It’s […]
- Read More