CAPITAL FOR EXPANDING COMPANIES. SAFE AND SECURE EB-5 INVESTMENTS.
Welcome to the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center. We put the power of EB-5 within your reach—turning business potential into progress and U.S. residency into reality.
- Stimulate economic development, create new jobs, and improve regional productivity through direct foreign investment in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Make EB-5 investments easy, transparent, and successful
For many foreigners, dreams to immigrate to the United States of America are less about a place to live, but rather the endless opportunities that come with U.S. residency. In fact, immigrants today share many of the same ambitions as America’s founding fathers. Investing through the EB-5 program continues to be the fastest way to U.S. residency.
What sets us apart from other Regional Centers?
Located in the heart of America’s strongest economy, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was the first regional center approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in North Dakota or Minnesota.
- Experience: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has successfully managed multiple projects in its designation, raising over $140 million in EB-5.
- Legacy: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is owned and managed by the UND Center of Innovation Foundation (Foundation). Formed in 1984, the Foundation was among the first entrepreneur outreach centers in the nation. To date, over 770 start-ups have been fostered by the Foundation resulting in nearly 7,000 jobs.
- Award Winning: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was recently recognized by two prestigious national awards. The first was awarded by the State Science & Technology Institute in September 2013, in Portland, Oregon, for Excellence in Technology-Based Economic Development. In May 2014, the National Business Incubation Association recognized the work of the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center for Increasing Access to Capital. The award was presented in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Ownership Role: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center does not take an ownership or equity position in the companies it represents. The reason is twofold; first it dilutes the founder and/or developer’s role in the company and secondly it creates a conflict of interest when managing the investors’ needs versus the company’s.
- Program Based: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is program based versus project based, offering a rolling application process for potential projects.
- Established Network: Over the years, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has built an extensive network of service providers, agents, and foreign investors.
- Stable Economy: North Dakota and Minnesota are continually ranked by highly prestigious organizations as the top preforming states. North Dakota was ranked by Moody’s Investment Rating as the “strongest economy in the USA” and by USA Gallup Poll as the “top job creator in the country by a wide margin.”
- University Affiliated: The Regional Center is located in the Center for Innovation at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The University of North Dakota is a member of the State of North Dakota Government University System.
- Additional Resources: Full coaching and assistance to companies preparing for an EB-5 investment is provided by the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center, while being transparent and honest about a project’s ability to successfully raise money from EB-5 investors. In addition the Foundation has the ability to provide companies additional resources in business start-up and expansion.
- North Dakota Oil is Not Worth Less Than Nothing
Last week we got the latest oil production report from North Dakota’s Department of Mineral Resources which showed output in November was down less than 5 percent from the state’s all-time record high. In fact, oil production was up slightly. Yet a Drudge Report headline states this: “BUST: NDakota Crude Worth Less Than Nothing…” It’s […]
- Read More
- Oil Market to Recover in 2016: Harold Hamm
Oilman Harold Hamm said Monday the oil market will recover in 2016 as supply and demand come into balance. “We’ve seen tremendous growth in the market for our supply. It’s up about 3 percent on an annual basis, so it’s quickly correcting,” the Continental Resources chairman and CEO told CNBC’s “Squawk Box.” “2016 will be […]
- Read More
- Congress Extends EB-5 Program for One Year without Changes
It appears that Congress will extend the regional center part of the EB-5 immigrant investor program until September 30, 2016. After more than six months of efforts to reform the program in exchange for a five-year reauthorization, on December 15 Congress instead opted for a nine-month extension without changes. This article explains what almost happened, […]
- Read More
- The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center hits 100!
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is proud to announce a recent achievement of over 100 investor I-526 petition approvals in our designation, while maintaining a 100% approval rate on all USCIS filings! This marks an important milestone for the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center and the nation, as it proves quality projects can be […]
- Read More