CAPITAL FOR EXPANDING COMPANIES. SAFE AND SECURE EB-5 INVESTMENTS.
Welcome to the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center. We put the power of EB-5 within your reach—turning business potential into progress and U.S. residency into reality.
- Stimulate economic development, create new jobs, and improve regional productivity through direct foreign investment in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Make EB-5 investments easy, transparent, and successful
For many foreigners, dreams to immigrate to the United States of America are less about a place to live, but rather the endless opportunities that come with U.S. residency. In fact, immigrants today share many of the same ambitions as America’s founding fathers. Investing through the EB-5 program continues to be the fastest way to U.S. residency.
What sets us apart from other Regional Centers?
Located in the heart of America’s strongest economy, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was the first regional center approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in North Dakota or Minnesota.
- Experience: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has successfully managed multiple projects in its designation, raising over $80 million in EB-5.
- Legacy: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is owned and managed by the UND Center of Innovation Foundation (Foundation). Formed in 1984, the Foundation was among the first entrepreneur outreach centers in the nation. To date, over 770 start-ups have been fostered by the Foundation resulting in nearly 7,000 jobs.
- Non-Profit: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, with a focus is economic development through the access to foreign investment.
- University Affiliated: The Center for Innovation at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota, is home to the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center. The University of North Dakota is a member of the State of ND Government University System. The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is the only university affiliated non-profit regional center.
- Award Winning: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was recently recognized by two prestigious national awards. The first was awarded by the State Science & Technology Institute in September 2013, in Portland, Oregon, for Excellence in Technology-Based Economic Development. In May 2014, the National Business Incubation Association recognized the work of the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center for Increasing Access to Capital. The award was presented in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Ownership Role: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center does not take an ownership or equity position in the companies it represents. The reason is twofold; first it dilutes the founder and/or developer’s role in the company and secondly it creates a conflict of interest when managing the investors’ needs versus the company’s.
- Program Based: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is program based versus project based, offering a rolling application process for potential projects.
- Established Network: Over the years, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has built an extensive network of service providers, agents, and foreign investors.
- Stable Economy: North Dakota and Minnesota are continually ranked by highly prestigious organizations as the top preforming states. North Dakota was ranked by Moody’s Investment Rating as the “strongest economy in the USA” and by USA Gallup Poll as the “top job creator in the country by a wide margin.”
- Additional Resources: Full coaching and assistance to companies preparing for an EB-5 investment is provided by the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center, while being transparent and honest about a project’s ability to successfully raise money from EB-5 investors. In addition the Foundation has the ability to provide companies additional resources in business start-up and expansion.
- 5th Annual EB-5 Market Exchange in Dallas, Texas
IIUSA hosted its 5th annual EB-5 market exchange in Dallas, Texas on October 21-23. Director, Mickayla Zinsli was asked to participate as one of four panelists during the Reasonable, Reproducible & Feasible: Business Planning & the Economics of EB-5 breakout secession. The discussion went into details about the job creation impact reporting, required details for […]
- Read More
- North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center Featured Speaker in UK Property Investor Show
In past years, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has focused the majority of its international activities on the Chinese market. With a visa backlog taking effect for all Mainland Chinese born citizens, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has begun exploring additional international markets. Many British individuals are interested in purchasing vacation homes and […]
- Read More
- Should foreign investors looking for U.S. citizenship be tapped for DMC?
Looking for ways to help make Rochester’s $6 billion makeover a reality, Destination Medical Center leaders are considering whether to tap into a federal economic development program that raises money from wealthy foreign investors seeking US citizenship. Alexandra Loveless, Senior Project Manager, discussed how the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center can make that a reality. […]
- Read More
- CHINA Town Hall: Local Connections, National Reflections
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is a proud sponsor of the upcoming CHINA Town Hall: Local Connections, National Reflections event. The event will take place on Monday October 5, 2015 from 5:30pm – 8:00pm in Minneapolis and is designed to provide Americans in more than 70 cities across the United States and beyond the […]
- Read More