CAPITAL FOR EXPANDING COMPANIES. SAFE AND SECURE EB-5 INVESTMENTS. #1 IN JOB CREATION.
Welcome to the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center. We put the power of EB-5 within your reach—turning business potential into progress and U.S. residency into reality.
- Stimulate economic development, create new jobs, and improve regional productivity through direct foreign investment in North Dakota and Minnesota
- Make EB-5 investments easy, transparent, and successful
For many foreigners, dreams to immigrate to the United States of America are less about a place to live, but rather the endless opportunities that come with U.S. residency. In fact, immigrants today share many of the same ambitions as America’s founding fathers. Investing through the EB-5 program continues to be the fastest way to U.S. residency.
What sets us apart from other Regional Centers?
Located in the heart of America’s strongest economy, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was the first regional center approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) in North Dakota or Minnesota.
- Experience: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has successfully managed multiple projects in its designation, raising over $80 million in EB-5.
- Legacy: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is owned and managed by the UND Center of Innovation Foundation (Foundation). Formed in 1984, the Foundation was among the first entrepreneur outreach centers in the nation. To date, over 770 start-ups have been fostered by the Foundation resulting in nearly 7,000 jobs.
- Non-Profit: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit, with a focus is economic development through the access to foreign investment.
- University Affiliated: The Center for Innovation at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota, is home to the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center. The University of North Dakota is a member of the State of ND Government University System. The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is the only university affiliated non-profit regional center.
- Award Winning: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was recently recognized by two prestigious national awards. The first was awarded by the State Science & Technology Institute in September 2013, in Portland, Oregon, for Excellence in Technology-Based Economic Development. In May 2014, the National Business Incubation Association recognized the work of the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center for Increasing Access to Capital. The award was presented in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Ownership Role: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center does not take an ownership or equity position in the companies it represents. The reason is twofold; first it dilutes the founder and/or developer’s role in the company and secondly it creates a conflict of interest when managing the investors’ needs versus the company’s.
- Program Based: The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is program based versus project based, offering a rolling application process for potential projects.
- Established Network: Over the years, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has built an extensive network of service providers, agents, and foreign investors.
- Stable Economy: North Dakota and Minnesota are continually ranked by highly prestigious organizations as the top preforming states. North Dakota was ranked by Moody’s Investment Rating as the “strongest economy in the USA” and by USA Gallup Poll as the “top job creator in the country by a wide margin.”
- Additional Resources: Full coaching and assistance to companies preparing for an EB-5 investment is provided by the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center, while being transparent and honest about a project’s ability to successfully raise money from EB-5 investors. In addition the Foundation has the ability to provide companies additional resources in business start-up and expansion.
- “Non-Traditional” EB-5 Projects Make a Big Splash
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was recently featured in EB-5 Investors Magazine’s, “’Non-Traditional’ EB-5 Projects Make a Big Splash” article released in April. The EB-5 program is dominated by real estate projects, mostly because the ease of marketing to investors. Yet, the challenges of working with projects that are non-traditional have not caused our […]
- Read More
- Upcoming China Trip
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center team will be returning to China for an upcoming marketing trip. Mickayla Zinsli (Director) and Jeff Jiang (Senior International Development Officer) will travel to multiple cities within China over March 19th through March 30th.
- Read More
- Three New I-526 Approvals
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center announces the USCIS’s approval of three I-526 petitions in the Ultra Green project. With these approvals, the EB-5 investors are granted their conditional green cards and $1.5 Million was released to the project ($500,000 per investor). A milestone well deserving of a celebration, these approvals mark the beginning of the investment and immigration process. These I-526 petitions go to support all subsequent filings in the project, which is great news for the remaining investors and the project!
- Read More
- News-North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center Receives USCIS Approval to Expand
On May 2nd, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center received approval from the USCIS to expand its original designation! Theses expansions will allow the North Dakota/ Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center to have a greater impact on the region by serving companies previously unable to take advantage of the EB-5 program, because of their location or industry.
- Read More