The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center was approved by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services requirements (USCIS) to operate in 2011. As the first USCIS approved regional center in North Dakota or Minnesota, North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center served as pioneers for the EB-5 industry in the region. Over the years, the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has attracted $80 million of investment into the region. As a direct result, more than 2650 jobs will be created.
Working with an experienced regional center is important to the success for both the EB-5 investors and the companies seeking EB-5 financing. The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center helps you from start-to-finish through the whole process.
Services Provided to Companies
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center works as a consultant to companies interested and able to participate in the EB-5 program. Our services include:
- Evaluate EB-5 financing opportunities for each company
- Conduct thorough due diligence on potential projects to ensure they meet USCIS requirements
- Conduct an Economic Analysis to identify indirect/induced job creation
- Set up third party escrow agreement and account
- Develop investment package documentation
- Act as General Partner for the lending company
- Create marketing and promotional material specific for EB-5 investors
- Market qualified companies to potential international EB-5 investors through established network of partners and agents
- Identify, target, and secure EB-5 foreign investment
- Identify professional service providers such as translators, accountants, and attorneys who can assist in making international investment a reality
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is currently accepting applications from new or expanding businesses interested in utilizing the EB-5 program as a financing option. To apply fill out the Company Application here.
Services Provided to EB-5 Investors
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center strives to provide qualified investors a reasonably safe and secure investment opportunity; working very closely with investors and their attorneys to ensure the process for investment and green card solicitation is successful. Our services include:
- Market reasonably safe and secure projects that met USCIS requirements to EB-5 investors
- Clearly communicate information regarding the EB-5 program, the investment opportunity, transferring money, and the immigration process
- Provide EB-5 investors the project business plan and private placement documents, in addition to any supplemental documentation to aid in a well-informed investment decision
- Provide an econometric analysis on each project, as a highly reliable source for job creation to be submitted with USCIS petitions
- Administrate the trusted third party escrow account
- Provide referrals to reliable immigration attorneys familiar with the EB-5 program, regional center, and project
- Monitor project developments to ensure the project is executed and jobs are created as planned
- Monitor and submit reports to USCIS as required by the program
- Recommend service providers who can assist planning for life in the United States, helping with corporate set-up, new venture start-up, university placement for children with in-state tuition, etc.
If you are an interested investor, please fill out the Investor Registration Survey so we can properly direct your inquiry.