Services to Companies and Timeline
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center has managed EB-5 projects directly, as well as partnered with other regional centers to co-manage EB-5 projects.
When sponsoring projects directly the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center works as a consultant to businesses interested and able to participate in the EB-5 program. Our services include:
- Evaluate EB-5 financing opportunities for each project
- Conduct thorough due diligence on potential projects to ensure they meet U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements
- Conduct an economic analysis to identify indirect and induced job creation
- Set up third party escrow agreement
- Develop investment package documentation
- Create marketing and promotional material specific for EB-5 investors
- Act as the general partner for the EB-5 lending company
- Market qualified projects to potential international investors through our established network of partners and agents
- Identify, target, and secure EB-5 foreign investment
- Identify professional service providers such as translators, accountants, and attorneys who can assist in making international investment a reality
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center is currently accepting applications from companies interested in utilizing the EB-5 program as a financing option. Speak with us today for more information firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-738-2435.
Co-Managed EB-5 Projects
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center also partners with other regional centers and developers to co-manage EB-5 projects. We strive to leverage our associates’ strengths while being a value added partner to create mutually beneficial EB-5 deals in North Dakota and Minnesota. When evaluating working together with potential partners on co-managed projects, we look most closely at the management team’s experience in EB-5.
The timing for companies through the entire EB-5 processes is greatly dependent on numerous factors including the status of the company documentation when applying to the regional center, project structure and marketability of the overall project, and USCIS processing times. The below graph can be used for a generic idea of the EB-5 process and timeline.
The North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center will provide client service agreements to both investors and regional companies involved in this process. These documents will set expectations and define all services being provided during specific projects. Below are the EB-5 guidelines as they relate to the investor/business relationship:
- The investor will not be entitled to any guaranteed returns but may share in distributions of profits.
- The investor will not have a redemption right or any right to force the buy-out of his share at a particular price.
- The investor will be engaged in management of the company in some capacity.
- The company will provide evidence of job creation using approved methodology that is conducted by the North Dakota/Minnesota EB-5 Regional Center.